2019 National Advocacy Summit!
Stay tuned for 2019 dates. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who should attend?
All patients, survivors, caregivers and loved ones, healthcare professionals and advocates committed to fighting lung cancer will benefit from bonding as a community to ignite change in our national health policy agenda. By attending the National Advocacy Summit, you’ll be joining like-minded people from across the United States who are ready to represent the collective voice of the lung cancer community on Capitol Hill.
What to Expect
At the Summit, you will connect with other individuals impacted by lung cancer and participate in approximately two days of sharing, learning and personal storytelling. Expect an empowering experience where you will gain:
- Knowledge—leading scientists and experts, representing groups like the Biden Cancer Initiative, will speak about the latest research and treatment advancements and the critical role that collective advocacy plays in moving the needle.
- Training/Experience—expert-led advocacy training, mock meetings and lots of practice on how to communicate your personal story. Meetings with your state senators and representatives are pre-scheduled so you can focus on making an impact.
- Community Connections—by connecting and working with others in the lung cancer community you’ll be inspired, motivated and hopeful.
Together we will speak with one voice to our elected officials. You are the change for lung cancer.
- Lung Cancer Alliance Legislative Priorities
- Reintroduced 2018 Women and Lung Cancer Legislation
- 2017 National Advocacy Summit Agenda
- 2017 National Advocacy Summit Recap Blog
For additional details or questions about the Summit, contact email@example.com.